AmpzGunZ
Register Now!
AmpzGunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AmpzGunZ

Join, ampzgunz today were online 24 - 7 with high dedicated servers running, we have the latest premium items set Join Now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AmpzGunz - Donators Start Donating.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Star
Owners
Owners
Star

AmpzGunz - Donators Start Donating. Empty
PostSubject: AmpzGunz - Donators Start Donating.   AmpzGunz - Donators Start Donating. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:12 am

Hello, everyone this is a important notice because while i'm hosting ampzgunz. There was a little bug with the vps but it insn't a bad bug.

2 Days, before the vps expires (June 30 - July 1st) I wasn't able to connect to the server. So I asked the vps hosters for help so they extended it for me. They also gave me a brand new ip address to connect to, So I don't know the correct date that it will stop hosting..

I need people to donate to the server so that I can just continue it so there will not be any sort of problems. I know sometimes its a big thing to donate... But If you can at least donate to my ampzgunz paypal account which I use to pay for things 'Ampzgunz@hotmail.com" I can continue paying for vps.

If you can't pay with paypal, Go to a store and buy a pre-paid credit card worth $25.00 and tell me the details of card through the ampzgunz forums messaging.

Remember when you donate, you unlock plenty more
-Forums color name which proves your a donator
-Dozens of new items and clothing - https://ampzcommunity.rpg-board.net/donate-f11/official-donation-shop-t93.htm
Back to top Go down
https://ampzcommunity.rpg-board.net

AmpzGunz - Donators Start Donating.
Page 1 of 1